DA.Action.Statemodule containing a
Stateaction that can be used for computations that modify a state variable.
- Fixed the location of interface files when the
daml.yamlpoints to a file. This is mainly important for when you want to use the created
dependenciesfield of another package. See issue #3135.
Breaking Rename DAML-LF Archive protobuf package from
com.digitalasset.daml_lf_dev. This will only affect you do not use the DAML-LF Archive reader provided with the SDK but a custom one based on code generation by protoc.
Breaking Some bintray/maven packages are renamed:
Add immutable bintray/maven packages for handling DAML-LF archive up to version 1.6 in a stable way:
This package contains the archive protobuf definitions as they were introduced when 1.6 was frozen. These definitions can be used to read DAML-LF archives up to version 1.6.
The main advantage of this package over the
com.digitalasset.daml-lf-dev-archive-proto) is that it is immutable (it is guaranteed to never changed once introduced in the SDK). In other words one can used it without suffering frequent breaking changes introduced in the
Going forward the SKD will contain a similar immutable package containning the proto definition for at least each DAML-LF version the compiler supports.
We strongly advise anyone reading DAML-LF Archive directly to use this package (or the
com.digitalasset:daml-lf-1.6-archive-java-protopackage described below). Breaking changes to the
devversion may be introduced frequently and without further notice in the release notes.
This package contains the java classes generated from the package
- This release contains a first version of an experimental DAML triggers feature that allows you to implement off-ledger automation in DAML.
- The image now contains a
damluser and the SDK is installed to
/home/daml/.daml/binis automatically added to
- Support for automatic package reload See issue #2906.
- Add helper to prepare transformer for
Bot.wire. See issue #3097.
- The ledger api index server starts only after the indexer has finished initializing the database.
- Filter contracts or contracts keys in the database query for parties that cannot see them.
- Fixed a bug in the retry logic of
LedgerClientBinding#retryingConfirmedCommands. Commands are now only retried when the server responds with status
- Fixes for StackOverflowErrors in reading large LF archives. See issue #3104
- The format used for storing Optional and Map values found in contracts
as JSON has been replaced with :doc:
/json-api/lf-value-specification. See issue #3066 for specifics.