- Support for incremental builds in
daml buildusing the
--incremental=yesflag. This is still experimental and disabled by default but will become enabled by default in the future. On large codebases, this can significantly improve compile times and reduce memory usage.
- Support for data dependencies on packages compiled with an older SDK (experimental). To import data dependencies, list the packages under the
data-dependenciesstanza in the project’s daml.yaml file.
maintainerfunction that will give you the list of maintainers of a contract key.
- Add the option to start the sandbox with JWT based authentication. See issue #3363.
- Fixed a bug in the SQL backend that caused the database to be flooded with requests when streaming out transactions.
- Fix divulged contract visibility in multi-participant environments. See issue #3351.
- Enable the ability to configure ledger api servers with a time service (for test purposes only).
- Allow a ledger api server to share the DAML engine with the DAML-on-X participant node for performance. See issue #2975.
- Allow non-alphanumeric characters in ledger api server participant ids (space, colon, hash, slash, dot).
- Include SQL statement type in ledger api server logging of SQL errors.
dedupExerciseByKeyto exercise a choice given the contract key instead of the contract id.
getTemplateshas been renamed to
getContractsto describe its behavior more accurately.
getTemplatesstill exists as a compatiblity helper but it is deprecated and will be removed in a future SDK release.
- Fix a bug where the use of Numeric caused triggers to crash with an assertion error.
- Fix to support Archive choice. See issue #3219
- Implement replay on database consistency violation, See issue #3387.
- Comparison/range queries supported. See issue #2780.
- Fix bug in reading TLS parameters.