- The modules
GHC.Tuplefrom daml-prim have been moved to separate DALF packages.
- Fixed an issue where packages produced by damlc resulted in type errors during validation by DAML engine.
- The sandbox JWT authentication now respects the ledgerId and participantId fields of the token payload.
- Improve loading of active contracts for the Sandbox SQL backend.
- AuthService implementations can now restrict the validity of access tokens to a single ledger or participant.
- Ensure the access token is initialized when using a deprecated constructor.
- Added a method to the
Botclass allowing users to specify a
Schedulerto use for running the bot. See issue #2356.
- Removed warnings in code emitted by the Java Codegen.