The sandbox uses a new payload format for authentication tokens (JWTs). The old format is
deprecated, but still works.
Metrics are now namespaced by
"daml"and their names have been standardized to snake_case.
Scenarios with unserializable result types no longer crash the scenario service.
Fix a bug introduced in 0.13.43 that caused DAML studio to stop responding after code completions were requested.
- Prohibit contract IDs in contract keys completely. Previously, creating keys containing absolute (but not relative) contract IDs was allowed, but
lookupByKeyon such a key would crash.
- Added a
daml damlc docs.
- The modification times in a DAR are now fixed to a given value which makes the output of
daml builddeterministic in single-threaded mode (which is the default).
- The HTTP JSON API now uses the same payload format for authentication tokens as the sandbox. The
old format is deprecated, but still works.
JSON API - Experimental
- Support Exercise by Key. See issue #4099 .
- Response format in
searchForeverchanged to be more like
exercise. See issue #4072 .
- In 'search' endpoint arguments, %templates is now templateIds.
Additionally, all contract query fields must occur under 'query'. See issue #3450 .
- WebSocket contract search at
/contracts/searchForever. See issue #3936 .
- Potentially fix a bug when recovering from failure.
DAML Standard Library
TemplateKeytypeclasses have been split up into many small typeclasses to improve forward compatibility of DAML models.
TemplateKeyconstraints can still be used as before.
Ledger API Server
- Publish the resource management code as a library under
Ledger API Authorization
- Support EC256 and EC512 algorithms for JWT